Please complete the following steps on or before Monday, February 5, 2018:
- Log in to the eLicense portal
- In eLicense, under the K-TRACS logo on the right-hand side of the page, select "Update K-TRACS"
- Check your Current Status. If it says "Subscribed," click here for new instructions. If it says "Unsubscribed," continue to the next step.
- If you do not wish to be registered in K-TRACS, you have completed the process and may skip the remaining instructions.
- If you wish to be registered in K-TRACS, select the radio button that says "Subscribe to K-TRACS" and click "Save Selection."
- Create a new user account in K-TRACS.
- In your K-TRACS profile, make sure your Email, Last Name, Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy) and License Number (1-XXXXX) are accurate and exactly match your Kansas Board of Pharmacy information.
- Complete and sign and submit the K-20 Data Requester Certification.
with any questions or problems.