Please complete the following steps:
- Log in to the eLicense portal
- In eLicense, under the K-TRACS logo on the right-hand side of the page, select "Update K-TRACS"
- Make sure your Current Status is "Subscribed." If your status says "Unsubscribed,' select the radio button that says "Subscribe to K-TRACS" and click "Save Selection."
- Log in to K-TRACS.
- If you don't know your login or password, contact email@example.com for assistance
- In K-TRACS, click on your name in the upper right hand corner and choose "My Profile" from the drop down list.
- Make sure the fields for Last Name and License Number (1-XXXXX) exactly match your Kansas Board of Pharmacy information and make sure your Date of Birth is correct.
- If your information is correct, you have completed the process.
- If your K-TRACS information is incorrect, complete and submit the K-40 K-TRACS Account Update. If there are errors in your eLicense profile, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
with any questions or problems.